We're excited to hit the ice this weekend with our first round of tryouts! We ask that you take the time to read the documents provided to help better understand the process and MWF's expectations.
Please keep a few things in mind during this time:
- Under no circumstances will requests for movement of players to different groups be accepted.
- Please be there no less than 30 minutes prior to each evaluation.
- All players must wear a MWF evaluation jersey, which will be provided at your first session. Players are not to trade their jersey at any time.
- All private pant shells, socks are prohibited from evaluations. Players must wear plain or MWF socks.
- Groups will remain the same for the first three (3) sessions.
- All questions regarding tryouts are to be directed to our VP of Hockey Standards at: email@example.com
Good luck to all our Players and don't forget to have fun and work hard!
You can review the presidents message here
You can review the FAQs here
You can review the evaluation process here
You can review the general (player + goalie) try-out schedule here
The goalie only schedule can be found here (*** Updated Sept 27th ***)
You can review the tryout drills here