Permit Requests


Until teams are available in the HCR, please use the following link to submit Permit Requests.

  • Any team playing a game in their own zone is required to have an Exhibition permit
  • Any team leaving their zone to attend an exhibition game will require a Travel permit
  • If playing a team out side of your league, the non league team name MUST be specified (last question before submitting) or the permit number will not be supplied.

For permits to attend tournaments please:

  • Request a Travel Permit
  • Select your team as the Visiting Team
  • Select Tournament as the Home Team
  • Enter the name of the Tournament in Non-League Team

Please, only one contact from each team should be requesting permits.